- “Need a great mechanic??? Well go see Mark at AAMCO. Great shop....”
by Mel C
- “Liked: Great communication, Explained the mechanical problems and solutions..received phone calls updating me on the progress of the repairs”
by Steve G.
- “We have been taking our volvo to Mark's Aamco shop for a few years, but we had never used him for routine maintenance, thinking the 'Dealer' was the default answer. After paying waaaay too much at the Dealer, we decided to see if Mark really could service all cars for all problems. I can say confidently...without a doubt Aamco is the place to go for all car issues, routine or not. Mark and his trained staff deliver my car back to me, below budget, and with a personal commitment to make anything that is wrong, right. I don\'t understand all things automotive, that is why I appreciate Mark taking the time to explain each issue, the options available, and the expense ahead of time. I trust my two Volvos with Mark and Aamco, and I think in these times of gimmicks and quick profit, Mark stands out as a friend and a neighbor who is committed to quality and stands by his work.”
by Clark J (Valencia, CA)
- “Took my car to Mark's Aamco for the first time and was extremely pleased with his service and the young man that checked me out. Thankfully there was nothing wrong with my car but I was assured that if something else happens soon I can take it right in. Thanks guys,”
by Jean L.
- “I have taken my car to Mark's AAmco a couple of times now. I have always been pleased with the service. He takes time to explain what the problems may be and is very friendly. The check engine light was on this last time and he determined the trottle assembly needed to be cleaned. This appears to have solved the problem. I was told to bring the car back in two weeks for them to re-check it or sooner if the problem comes back. Very happy with the service! Thank you!”
by Sandy P.
- “I had taken my truck to Mark after having a new transmission installed while in Colorado i had sensor lights and vibration issues. He took care of everything and had my truck back to me very quickly. Then only this week another light was on the cam sensor and again he had it fixed and ready to go very quickly. I would recommend his services to anybody. I am very satisfied with his work. Thank you”
by Jake R
- “Mark, the owner is extremely honest, performs quality work, and was really easy to work with. Will go back with no hesitation. Thank you Mark,”
by Kelly T
- “We took our recently purchased Crown Vic to Mark when we had a check engine light on and we couldn't obtain a SMOG certificate. He worked with us diligently to get it resolved, part by part, but explaining along the way the most economical and correct route to take. Easy to work with, explains a lot to you in "lamen's" terms. Busy shop, FOR A GOOD REASON! Will use this shop again for our mechanical needs!”
- “My car has over 100k miles on it and has needed various kind of work. Mark and his team have done a great job at getting everything repaired properly. I trust him and it's quite a relief to have a mechanic who has my best interests at hear.”
- “This aamco had great customer service and friendliness. We felt that we could trust Mark to fix our car without trying to take advantage of us. Max was also very friendly and helpful. We have already recommended aamco to our friends. Thanks guys!!! We'll be by for an oil change next month :)”
by Mike & Edie